Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And on the 3rd day...

Today was our third snow day in Nashville.  Since I started working full time in September, Thom has picked up many of the "out of school days" (affectionately called "daddy daycare" by the kids). I am "working from home" this week and must admit it has taken me until today to really relax and enjoy the time with the kids. Our children's minister at church, another working mom, empathized with me on this one. I have enjoyed this time with my kids. Good thing, too...according to Carol Birdsong, the voice of Williamson County public schools, there's more to come tomorrow!   

Katie and David still enjoyed sledding together...



even though the snow had turned to "icy grass"...

 

they had a lot of fun!!!

Here's to another snow day!

No comments: