Tuesday, June 28, 2011

100 lbs of Blessings

Three weeks from Thursday, I will fly from Nashville to DC for the mission trip to Uganda. It is my hope to check 2 pieces of luggage with 100 lbs of donations for the children and ministries in Uganda. My family will be purchasing some of the items requested, but would love to have others help us fill the bags. Here are some of the items the ministries have requested. Let me know if you would like to send something! Anything is appreciated!

Clothing (infant-teens; shirts, shorts, dresses, pants, underwear)
Modest dresses/skirts for women
Flip Flops/Croc-like shoes
Toothbrushes
Toothpaste
bandages/gauze
ointment/Neosporin
sunglasses
puzzles
jump ropes
colored pencils/sharpeners
drawing paper
Baby bottles/nipples
Formula

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’" Matt. 25:40 


No comments: